Welcome to the Neighborhood Acupuncture Place!

Here you will find answers to your questions about acupuncture as well as simple natural remedies.

Thanks for stopping by.



Powered by Love a Local Business.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thanks for Your Votes

Today is the last day to vote for the intuit love a local business $25,000 business grant. Thanks so much for all of your support. Your comments were so awesome, we thought we'd share! 

Neighborhood Acupuncture Place
Crystal Lake, IL
Clnap is absolutely amazing! The staff is kind and caring and the pricing is extremely affordable. The acupuncture has helped me tremendously in my health and healing. 
Kelli (01.24.12) Report Abuse
I love the great customer service, quick and efficient visit and they always take time to listen to you and share ways to improve your health. Great place!!!!
Karla (01.22.12) Report Abuse
Love CLnap! Provides affordable acupuncture for our community, in a peaceful and caring environment.
yoganan (01.21.12) Report Abuse
NAP offers community acupuncture that is accessible for all. It is an amazing space for healing.
tar75 (01.21.12) Report Abuse
NAP is a great asset to the community. The healers are so caring. Please help this business grow.
suesunfl (01.20.12) Report Abuse
Great service with a very kind attitude of trying to heal and heal the pain they have done!!! After one year of doctors, NAP has resolved my pain!!! YEAH!
sandy (01.19.12) Report Abuse
I had my first treatment last week. I was very amazed how well I felt afterwards. I had shoulder surgery and my mobility increased 50%. My stomach gerd also subsided substantially. I can't wait to go back! We are lucky to have NAP in CL!
Beth (01.19.12) Report Abuse
Sarah and the affordable acupuncture has help me thru a recurrence of breast cancer & mastectomy that did not heal properly. My mind & body have reunited and I am feeling so much better. Thank You beyond words. I am so appreciative of your efforts.
feelgoodgirl (01.18.12) Report Abuse
Affordable, great care
davyp (01.18.12) Report Abuse
Sarah and Marguerite are awesome! My sinuses have never felt better! Rave reviews from all who go - best homeopathic around! Even if only needing a little R&R - this the place for you! 
Shawnteg (01.18.12) Report Abuse
best healthcare around - the staff is great and it is such a wonderful concept- affordable healthcare!
shelly (01.18.12) Report Abuse
Sarah and Marguerite are great Acupuncturists. NAP is a real asset to the CL community because they offer affordable healthcare. They deserve to win this business grant.
JLK (01.18.12) Report Abuse
Health and wellness is a huge topic these days. Neighborhood Acupuncture Place is an asset to C. L. and it's surrounding communities by bringing high quality health care to more people by keeping rates affordable during these trying economic times.
Jim Mills (01.18.12) Report Abuse
Sarah has helped me so much. I had accupuncture before but thought I would not be able to afford it again until I found NAP. I send everyone I know that needs help to see her. CL is luckey to have her!
Jeanne (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Community acupuncture has helped me with different health issues and is affordable so I can get treated more often without any side effects. Their aim is to help people without a huge expense.
Joyce H. (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Sarah provides an invaluable service - not only to the community, but to everyone she comes in contact with through N.A.P., her blog, her teaching and her outreach. I can't think of a more deserving business. 
MP (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Folks who really care
Svdbylove (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Awesome business 
Coolsu7 (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Awesome business 
Coolsu7 (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Awesome business 
Coolsu7 (01.17.12) Report Abuse
I have referred many to this group and they have been nothing but wonderful in working with the birth community! I'm glad to have hem in our area.
jbd (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Neighborhood Acupuncture Place is a wonderful addition to the Crystal Lake area. Having the opportunity to have Acupuncture service at an affordable price and in a nearby location is truely wonderful. The Acupuncturists are caring and very helpful. 
king25 (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Amazing place! We need more alternative medical places people can afford! Sarah is smart and helpful. Help her expand!
amy (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Neighborhood Acupuncture Place supports the community by offering affordable acupuncture treatments. Because it is affordable I am able to stay healthy. The acupuncturists are wonderful human beings and really care about the people who come to NAP.
dragonsister (01.17.12) Report Abuse
Very caring environment, with a great healer at the helm. Not very close for me, but well worth the trip.
JoshtheLMT (01.17.12) Report Abuse
NAP offers community acupuncture that is accessible for all. It is an amazing space for healing.
yogagirl75 (01.17.12) Report Abuse
It is an honor to serve the Crystal Lake community by providing affordable acupuncture treatments. Acupuncture has always been a medicine of the people and we want to keep it that way so that as many people as possible can benefit.
clnap (01.17.12) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment