Welcome to the Neighborhood Acupuncture Place!

Here you will find answers to your questions about acupuncture as well as simple natural remedies.

Thanks for stopping by.



Powered by Love a Local Business.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

NAP Testimonies

Sarah, I have to thank you for helping me a few weeks ago with my sinus infection. I was amazed at how wonderful I felt during your acupuncture session. I was back to normal and feeling great within a week, so thank you SO much for your skills and compassion! -Nicole

I started an inconsistent acupuncture treatment due to my work schedule, but with only one day a week that I could go and relax for about an hour, I could target different problems that I have. This week I was there to target a stress pain in my neck as well as some itchiness of my skin due to climate changes and asthma, within a couple of days the pain banished and the itchiness is less. Thank you for helping me feel better so quickly. -Alan

Just to let you know, I had acupuncture for 6 weeks for my knee pain and low thyroid and noticed when I stepped on the scale I had lost 5 pounds without even trying or realizing it! That was an awesome benefit especially since I watch what I eat and workout 3 times a week and can never seem to tip the scale in my favor. Thank you for the work you are doing to help people live a healthier life.  -Joyce

In December I came down with Singles and I was experiencing stinging pain and itching in my eye. I went for an acupuncture treatment and the pain and itching went away immediately. I went for 2 more treatments and it is 2 ½ months later and I never had any problems since. My doctor told me that the pain from shingles can go on long after the shingles go away. I recently met a man who still had pain after 4 months. I’m glad I used acupuncture right away for a quick recovery from shingles.  –Rich
Acupuncture has been very helpful to me. At first I was getting 2-3 Migraines a day for years and now this past weekend I went with out any migraines at all. Also, sometimes I feel like a headache is coming on and I wait a little but I don’t’ have to take medication, it goes away by itself. -Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment